Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My expectations for second semester

 I'm excited for second semester, yet also disappointed about it. The thing(s), or classe(s) I am excited for is lunch especially because I have C lunch with my sister and my cousins. I'm also excited for geography because Mr. Tigges is very funny. He always has something really funny to say. I'm not excited for Study Hall because as of now there is only six people in my Study Hall with Mrs. Fish. I'm also not excited for P.E, Science, or Algebra because I don't like any of those classes. They're either boring or difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jena, you'll have a blast! Mrs. Fish is just a doll, and Mr. Tigges loves to talk about people rolling up there paper and smoking weed out of it. He's just lovely! By the way, I'm secretly watching you. Ssshhh. And ps. Hunter sayings he's the man (or girl?) in the picture that is in the background

    ReplyDelete